MuvEnum is proud to release their second application: Muvixer – The fixer for your audio mixer!
Muvixer is freeware!
Do you play games such as Battlefield© 2 or Half-Life© 2? Do you have a Creative SoundBlaster Audigy© (with external box) or another soundcard that the recording device, when playing these games, is reset to “Microphone” even though you actually use a different line such as Line 2? With Muvixer�, you no longer have to worry. Muvixer© allows you to select the line you always want to use and if Battlefield© 2 or any other program changes your recording device, it will automatically be changed back to your specified recording device on a time interval that you choose!
- Automatically sets your recording device to what you specify. If some other program changes it, Muvixer will change it back.
- Ability to save settings. This allows you to set it up once and never have to worry about it again.
- Option to automatically run on startup.
- Option to hide the icon when running (trying to open the application when hidden will unhide the icon).
- Simple and intuitive interface available by right-clicking on the system tray icon.
- Runs as a system tray icon to use as little resources as possible.
- Ability to check and install new updates from within the application.
Download Now v0.9.7.0 (Released – 12/26/05)
Requires: Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 (installing the program will automatically detect whether or not you have the correct version of .NET framework and if not detected will direct you to the Microsoft download page.
Supports: Windows© /2000/XP/2003
MuvEnum Development Team