- Added Frozen session detection – this will detect frozen sessions (for users that experience them) and close them so that the rest of the recording process can continue.
- Added saving a list of remaining songs to complete if a session is frozen. You will be asked to add them to your playlist on your next MuvAudio opening.
- Added continuation of Dedicated mode if a session freezes (It will be closed which will then allow dedicated mode to continue)
- Combined the errorlog catching into one file with date and time stamps for easier submission
- Adding better error handling to the MuvAudio Console
- Decreased CPU Utilization between file changes
- Decreased MuvAudio filesize
- Decreased the time it takes adding files to playlist
- Fixes an issue regarding sessions that freeze during a song transition and never resume
- Fixes a few issues regarding the detection of sessions that have paused (detection does not work if perf mon is disabled, but it now no longer errors if they are)
- Fixed another instance regarding misnamed files related to WMP9 and WMP error dialogs
- Addressed issue to help with certain soundcards overriding the VAC cables and resulting in silent files unless set through Windows manually
- Miscellaneous optimzations and code cleanup resulting in better cpu utilization and filesize
For the latest version of MuvAudio, please visit our downloads section.
-The MuvEnum Development Team