We’d like to thank a company that has had a very big impact on how we do business. They have allowed us to improve our business in a way that allows us to keep our prices reasonable and our service, satisfactory, to say the least. Who is this company that can help any online business? None other than e-junkie.
E-junkie is the ultimate time saver when it comes to selling digital products online. With e-junkie, we were able to work directly with their developers to integrate our custom coded key generation and our automated cd production (integrated with SwiftCD). This gave us back the time we wanted to be able to focus on improving our software; better software decreases our support requests and lets us concentrate on creating new products. And the icing on the cake? Integration of e-junkie with PayPal allowed us to increase our profit by up to 10% (smaller transcation fees) versus the provider we originally started with. A 10% increase for doing something so simple, thanks to e-junkie.com, the ones that help keep it simple.
Thank you Robin K, the developer from e-junkie that worked with us directly, we hope things go well for e-junkie.
A PayPal tip for businesses, saving you even more on transactions:
This tip gives you the opportunity to lower your per transaction fee based on your monthly sales dollar amount. You can save anywhere from .4% to 1%, though not much per transcation, it can add quickly.
The breakdown on the monthly sales volume you must have to receive these discounted transaction fees is listed here.
- 1. Login to your PayPal account.
- 2. Scroll to the bottom of the overview page (the first page shown once logged in and past the free credit card offers) and then click on the “fees” link.
- 3. In the middle right of the page click on the link labeled: “1.9% to 2.9% + $0.30 USD“.
- 4. In the section labeled “How is Eligibility for Merchant Rates determined?”, click on the link “Merchant Rate Criteria“.
- 5. Under the “Application” section, click on “apply now“.
- 6. Fill out the required information and continue. You should either be accepted or rejected for the extra savings based on their calculations of sales amounts monthly among either prerequisites which can be read about on the previous pages.
This feature is buried deep on their website, but a few simple steps and you are on your way to saving a little extra on every transcation processed through PayPal, integration made easy by e-junkie.
MuvEnum – We’re Almost A Palindrome
There has been some unexpected server downtime the last 2 days. It turns out that the server we are hosted on has had the back fan die, which is causing the server to overheat and restart (upon restarting it is requiring a manual hitting of the F1 key to continue). We are glad to say that the issue is being addressed later this evening. This means that there will be a little more downtime, but after that, everything should be up and running smooth.
We thank you for your patience,
UPDATE: The server switch was taken care of last night and everything is back to normal.
MuvAudio v22.214.171.124 is now available for download.
- Fixed an issue where the registration menu item was still shown to registered users
- Fixed an issue with vbr settings using the kHz setting of the last selected CBR setting
- Fixed an issue where the time remaining would show 5 to 1 seconds left when it had completed in “Watch Folder Mode”
- Fixed an issue where the error log files for skipped files would sometimes not be deleted and continually show upon recording completion
- Fixed an issue where some files with a capitalized extension were not being added in regular or watch folder mode
- Fixed an issue where “Watch Folder Mode” would stop searching for new files if it ever reached the point that it had converted all files in the selected folder and subfolder. If you now put files in any of those folders after it has searched and found none, it will now correctly keep searching and file and record the new files.
- Modified “Watch Folder Mode” to consider two files equivalent even if the casing is different
- Modified the way sessions start so that they all load before starting playback and recording (decreases startup time)
- Modified support for input files. MuvAudio2 now supports the following attributes: 8-16bit, 1-2 channels. Note: Support for the following attributes: 8-32bit, 8,000-192,000kHz, 1-8 channels (combined into 2) can be added by following the instructions in the FAQ.
- Modified MVC interrupts per millisecond to 5 to help prevent skips
- Modified estimated recording time algorithm
- Modified installer to detect if MuvAudio2 has been installed before regarding the addressing of the nView issue. The “View MuvAudio2 Users Guide” option is now unchecked by default. Added “Start MuvAudio2 on Finish” to final options (unchecked by default).
- Moved disabling of screensaver to be initiated by the console (read below for added support of disabling the disabling of the screensaver
- Added support for 120DPI at resolutions of 1280×1024 and higher (fixes issues with different things getting cutoff)
- Added support for disabling the automatic disabling of the screensaver (to do this, add an empty text file in your installation folder with the name of “ignoress.txt”, without quotes) – This is helpful if you still want your monitor to power down, if enabled, and you have the screensaver set to (None) in Windows.
- Updated Audio Control to use the same version as MuvAudio v1.7
For the latest version of MuvAudio, please visit our downloads section.
-The MuvEnum Development Team