MuvEnum Address Bar v18.104.22.168 is now available for download.
- Added x64 support.
- Added support for checking for updates from the about dialog.
- Added support for showing Typed Url history from explorer/internet explorer in the dropdown.
- Added support for running applications with arguments.
- Added ability to clear text by pressing escape.
- Added support for MuvEnum Google Sponsored Search (currently redirects directly to Google).
MuvEnum Address Bar v22.214.171.124 is now available for download.
- Fixed the issue with the address bar not being restored after a restart of the computer.
- Removed addition of “/” at the end of a URL without an extension that would cause some websites to return a 404 because they can’t handle an ending “/”
- Added threading support so operations don’t cause the explorer process to not respond until after they finish (mostly seen when trying to access UNC paths that don’t exist).
- Added an about dialog.
- Added a tiny dot on the right of the toolbar that when clicked, shows the about dialog with an option for hiding the “Go” arrow.
MuvAudio v126.96.36.199 is now available for download.
- Added support for web calls to use the system default proxy credentials for those users behind a proxy.
- Added support for retrieving lyrics from an additional lyrics provider.
- Updated the End User License Agreement (EULA).
- Modified email addresses from muvaudio.com to muvenum.com to begin website change.
For the latest version of MuvAudio, please visit our downloads section.
-The MuvEnum Development Team