MuvEnum Address Bar v126.96.36.199 is now available for download.
- Added real-time updates of Favorites and Desktop Items in the auto-completion list.
- Added System Items to the auto-completion list along with their modified names, if they’ve been changed by the user.
- Modified the final loading of a keyword to search on the keyword if it doesn’t contain a period and to navigate to a webpage if it contains a “period”. This modifies the original address bar behavior but saves time compared to the useless navigation to http://keyword/ which will never exist.
- Modified auto-completion list to show all Favorites in all Favorite folders. In v188.8.131.52 it would only show the favorites in the root of the favorites folder.
- Modified auto-completion list to not show folder paths from Favorites as it now shows all of the Favorites.
- Fixed an issue where certain system folders would open when hitting “Ctrl+Enter”, “Shift+Enter”, or “Ctrl+Shift+Enter” to navigate to a website if the keyword matched a system folder. It now navigates to the webpage with the added url prefix and suffix.
- Fixed an issue where Explorer may crash when entering certain invalid characters.
- Fixed an issue with environment variables immediately followed by folder or file paths opening a browser to search for the terms instead of navigating to the expanded environment variable path.
MuvEnum Address Bar v184.108.40.206 is now available for download.
- Added Tab support for navigating through the auto-completion list!
- Added instructions for enabling the toolbar on the finish page of the installer.
- Added support for looking in HKEY_LOCALMACHINE for quicksearch urls if none exist in HKEY_CURRENTUSER.
- Added support for automatically searching on keywords when they contain spaces without requiring “go ” in front of them.
- Added the ability to set the default search engine.
- Added first level favorites, favorites root folders, and desktop items to the auto-completion list.
- Added support for loading desktop items and items in your documents folder based on their name.
- Added logging to the event viewer on initialization of the address bar to help diagnose non-loading issues.
- Added support for typing in “clearhistory” into the address bar to clear your browsing history.
- Modified options dialog to always be on top.
- Renamed “support” button to “manual” to take the user to the product manual.
- Decreased the minimum allowed size for address bar so it can take up less space.
- Fixed an issue where one of the files may have not been updated properly when upgrading from an older version (should fix address bar not staying open between computer restarts).
- Fixed issue with options dialog displaying incorrectly on machines with a DPI higher than 96.