- Added support for showing Favorites, Bookmarks, and History from Firefox 3.x and Google Chrome.
- Added Support for displaying the History List, Auto-completion List, or Nothing when the global hotkey is pressed.
- Added support to automatically show the new manual on installation completion so users can see all the features that are supported and to see how to resize the address bar.
- Added message to Clear History to notify users that it only clears the history for Internet Explorer and the MuvEnum Address Bar.
- Added “Options – MuvEnum Address Bar” and “Clear History – MuvEnum Address Bar” to the autocompletion list for users to more easily find.
- Added message when entered text didn’t fit any of the possible choices, to allow the user to say they wanted to search for the term, or just ignore it. This helps when typing in network paths that don’t exist which used to take you to http://networkpath.
- Improved the performance of gathering the Favorites, Bookmarks, and History for the selected browsers.
- Removed the Internet Explorer Favorite folders from the autocomplete list because it already shows the favorites in the folders.
- Fixed an issue where the autocomplete list would display over-the-top of the history list when trying to navigate the history list using the up and down arrows.
- Fixed issue where the history bar in Internet Explorer would still show the history when clearing the history using the MuvEnum Address Bar.
- Fixed an issue where pressing one of the “Ctrl+Enter”, “Shift+Enter”, or “Ctrl+Shift+Enter” key combinations when www. or .net, .com, or .org were already being displayed, would still add the prefix and suffix and try to open the page. An example would be www.google, and “Ctrl+Enter”, would become www.www.google.com.