- Added option to specify whether you want entered text that was not found to load in your specified search engine or to load as a website (http://text/).
- Added settings to disable the search/load website prompt from showing and to automatically search or load the website when entered text is not found.
- Added support for expanding the full paths and therefore showing the items in those paths in the auto-completion list for the following system folders: Desktop, (My) Documents, (My) Pictures, (My) Music, Favorites.
- Added support for showing and loading .lnk files from the favorites folder in the auto-completion list if Internet Explorer is checked in the options.
- Added support for showing all links from the Start Menu in the auto-completion list (disbled by default).
- Modified display to show “.url” and “.lnk” at the end of shortcuts to better mimic the original address bar.
- Fixed folders on the desktop shown in the auto-completion not loading but instead bringing up the search prompt.
- Fixed auto-completion list not updating until you restarted your computer when modifying which browsers are enabled in the options.
- Fixed issue with the search engine url losing text when certain characters were entered, i.e., #.