MuvEnum Blog

Mar 17

MuvEnum Address Bar v3.8.0.0 is now available for download.

Version History:

  • Added support for opening links with .lnk in the name.
  • Fixed issue with http://shortcut.lnk showing in auto-completion list causing shortcut.lnk to not show.

As always, we welcome your comments and suggestions.

For the latest version of MuvEnum Address Bar, please visit our downloads section.

-The MuvEnum Development Team

Mar 10

MuvAudio v2.9.8.1 is now available for download.

We found a regression in v2.9.8.0 from v2.9.6.7 that caused all spaces to be removed from the front and end of the directory output separator.  With the default settings, this would cause your output folders to be Artist-Album instead of Artist – Album.  This is fixed in this new version (2.9.8.1) and as always, can be installed over your current version. Sorry about this one folks.

Version History:

  • Fixed a regression issue with spaces in the directory separator being removed from the output path; (artist – album) became (artist-album).
  • Fixed incorrect output path shown in the console when invalid directory or filename characters, / : * ? ” < > |, were set in MuvAudio.

For the latest version of MuvAudio, please visit our downloads section.

-The MuvEnum Development Team

Mar 03

I finally took the plunge.  Thanks to my new iPhone and Twinkle, I am officially on Twitter and have been for the last week or so, tweeting about anything and everything MuvEnum related.  If you want to see what I’m working on, want to know what I’m thinking, or enjoy lame-but-not-so-lame-that-it-makes-you-want-to-poke-your-eye(s)-out humor, then follow me: @MuvEnumJohn

There is also an integrated page on our website which you can view at http://www.muvenum.com/company/twitter/

Mar 03

MuvAudio v2.9.8.0 is now available for download and will be pushed through the automatic update feature in the next few days.

While we’ve been working on our other software, we’ve been keeping track of suggestions, reported bugs, and other random thoughts regarding MuvAudio2 and now we have this great new version to share with the world.  It’s fixes a few of those pesky remaining issues (darn wma files that don’t know how long they really are).  It knows about the newest processors.  It auto-repairs the MuvEnum Virtual Cable!  It slices and dices and can be yours for the low price of…(as I snap back to reality).   Anyway, we hope you get the picture and most important of all, we hope you enjoy it.  Now it’s time to get back to adding the album detail sidebar to MuvUnder Cover: The Album Art Sleuth, among other requested features.

Version History:

  • Fixed an issue where some .wma files that report a length of 1 second are not able to be converted.
  • Fixed an issue when an output subdirectory contained a space at the front causing the converted file not to be saved.
  • Fixed an error in the console if it was closed early in the setup of the conversion sessions.
  • Added better installation detection and auto-repair/install of the MuvEnum Virtual Cable when starting MuvAudio2.
  • Added “Finalizing file…” text to inform user of the status of converted files.
  • Added advanced exception handler used by MuvAudio2 to the console.
  • Added a “Buy Now” button to the main screen and to the conversion completed screen of the console if running the trial version.
  • Added text to the console to make users aware if they were running the trial version.
  • Added ignoring of previously converted files using the watch folder mode when they were converted with the trial version, after registering.
  • Modified trial version to limit conversions to the first 60 seconds of each file to help avoid confusion with files being converted with the audio watermark having the same length as the original (many users requested this one, we’ll see how it turns out compared to the audio watermark method).
  • Modified CPU detection algorithm to take the Intel I7 and Xeon processors into account.
  • Modified default “output paths” and “move to paths” that are set when first installed to make them easier to locate (added “!MuvAudio” at the front of the directories).
  • Modified trial version to not allow the usage of the “delete files upon successful conversion” to avoid accidental deletion of the 60 second limit trial conversions.
  • Modified terminology away from “record” to “convert” for understandability.
  • Modified some wording for understandability.

For the latest version of MuvAudio, please visit our downloads section.

-The MuvEnum Development Team