This version mainly fixes the album artwork sources that were no longer working in v126.96.36.199 due to changes at the artwork source (Google Image Search, Discogs). There are a few other nice treats that make it a little easier to use which you can read about below.
- Fixed album artwork sources that were modified at the sources end and they should now be working (Google Image Search, Discogs).
- Fixed selecting multiple items in “Choose Folders” and hitting space to actually check/uncheck all of the items selected based on their checked/unchecked status.
- Fixed checking for updates causing the program to crash if the xml update file wasn’t downloaded correctly.
- Modified secondary source search to include Google Image Search results after the main secondary source results.
- Modified copying album artwork within MuvUnder Cover.
- Modified reading of current embedded image dimensions by not validating stream when reading for improved performance.
- Added ability to extend trial for an additional 25 covers where users used the initial 25 but didn’t have the “Save artwork in album folder” option checked and would like to test it (double-click on empty space in the trial screen progress bar).
As always, we welcome your comments and suggestions.
For the latest version of MuvUnder Cover: The Album Art Sleuth, please visit our downloads section.
-The MuvEnum Development Team