After months of work on this new version of the MuvEnum Address Bar, we are proud to announce the first non-beta release. For all the details about the version 5 release including what’s been added, fixed, and improved, why there is now a free and pro version, and more, please see the v5 beta change log posts:
- MuvEnum Address Bar v220.127.116.11 Beta Released
- MuvEnum Address Bar v18.104.22.168 Beta Released
- MuvEnum Address Bar v22.214.171.124 Beta Released
- Added http://www.wolframalpha.com (computational knowledge engine) to default keywords list (wa).
- Modified all file open and save dialogs to use the Windows Vista/2008/7 style dialogs on supported operating systems.
- Modified update checking to work in cases where the user never or rarely restarts their computer.
- Modified options form to no longer be topmost when an update is available to avoid having the installer hidden behind the options form.
- Modified options form to watch in KeyDown event for ESC instead of KeyUp to help reduce the probability of the ESC key closing the options form when closing other forms shown from the options form.
- Fixed Import/Export buttons not working on systems w/ .NET 2.0 (w/o SP1) installed.
- Fixed Delete/Import buttons being switched places on Windows 7 due to sizing issue.
- Fixed bottom of keyword 3rd row buttons being cutoff on Windows 7.
- Fixed “clear keyword” and “clear url” buttonspecs not being connected to the clear click events.