This release improves the reliability of conversions, increases the speed of the post conversion tagging and organizing process, plus some additional reported issues. We appreciate all the feedback and bug reports we have received as it helps us continually improve the quality of our products. Enjoy!
- Increased speed at which converted files are finalized.
- Signed all components out to 2012 (end of world, right?), including MuvEnum Virtual Cable (will update automatically).
- Modified conversions to error the file when the encoder fails to initialize rather than going through the whole conversion process and then showing the error (a bunch of wasted time and will help troubleshooting efforts).
- Modified temp naming to have proper filetype output extension at the end to help avoid random conversion errors.
- Modified error tooltip to display for 30 seconds so user can read all of it more easily.
- Modified “assessing system rating” to only run randomly 1 out of 10 times when starting conversions.
- Modified “Audio Control could not be initialized” error to show more info and force close the application since allowing usage would cause exceptions (Options dialog throwing basswma.dll not found exception).
- Modified R and R message text to reflect the interference being between another program and Windows and be detected for the German lanuage.
- Fixed crash on startup due to encryption and the running of certain anti-virus programs (Spyware Doctor with Antivirus).
- Fixed cases where WMP control would try to play a file that didn’t have a license from a source that doesn’t display the “Media Rights Acquisition” dialog which would cause the files to never get past initializing or it would cause the whole conversion process to stop.
- Fixed encoder settings not going to default when you click “Restore Defaults” by forcing the options to close and making the user re-open it.
- Fixed cleansing of output path not working in all cases. This fixes the most likely causes with the output file does not exist error! – thanks David
- Fixed empty tooltip showing on “Recommend real-time conversion speed”.
- Fixed iTunes detection failing on certain languages of the OS which would cause certain filetypes to automatically get added to the errored list when loading them.
- Fixed conversion process sitting at x/x files processed when a large number of files threw errors (Media Usage Rights) which would cause all child processes but the first to stay open.
- Fixed “Choose File(s)…” and “Choose Folder(s) to Watch” dialogs not saving their size.
- Fixed the way the Repair (Enable/Install) and the Enable/Disable of the MuvEnum Virtual Cable worked to be more reliable.
- Fixed uninstaller not deleting all directories due to MVC being uninstalled after the directories were attempted to be removed; it was recreating the mvc folder.
- Fixed Expander (circle with arrow) on Status Bar and in Options to display correctly, instead of as a gray square, when using the Windows classic style.
For the latest version of MuvAudio, please visit our downloads section.
-The MuvEnum Development Team