This release fixes an issue with converting certain file types on Windows Vista. It also improves on some of the fixes from v126.96.36.199.
- Fixed issue with files that were converted using iTunes only having silence and having the file played back through the speakers during conversion on Windows Vista.
- Fixed cases where Windows Media Player was corrupt and MuvAudio wasn’t detecting that it was which could cause conversions to sit at “Initializing”.
- Fixed Windows Media Player and iTunes repair not working correctly on Windows XP.
- Fixed “Watch Folder(s)” crashing when two files with different cases were stored in the history table (removes duplicates and forces case insensitive on future record creation).
- Fixed “File Types” in “Options” re-selecting all previously chosen file types when switching between “audio” and “both audio and the audio of video files”.
- Fixed issue with “Options” -> “Output Files To” -> “Choose the ‘root output folder'” button displaying the “About FolderView.Net” trial dialog (regression) due to a missing license on the new development/build system.
- Modified detection of Windows Media Player needing to be repaired on startup, to inform user if the repair was successful, and to not require a restart of the software if the repair was successful.
- Fixed possible crash when trying to see “if file is in use” when the user didn’t have sufficient rights to access the file.
For the latest version of MuvAudio, please visit our downloads section.
-The MuvEnum Development Team