This release reverts back to using the .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 which should fix a few random issues people were seeing when running MuvAudio 18.104.22.168. It also fixes an issue outputting to .M4A and includes a smaller installer size by about 1MB in addition to a few other changes (details below). If you run into any issues running this new version, please let us know.
- Reverted back to using the .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 which resolves some random issues and crashes that were introduced with v22.214.171.124 using the .NET Framework 4.0 Client Profile.
- Added support for detection and installation of Windows Installer 3.1 on XP and 2003 if needed.
- Updated all encoders to their latest versions for best performance.
- Modified M4A encoding to no longer require console application for boxing which decreased installer size by about 1MB.
- Fixed converting to M4A not creating the output file in certain cases.
- Fixed setting the M4A encoder output extension to MP4 or M4B not saving correctly.
- Fixed detection of Winamp to work against any version of Winamp for M4A output.
For the latest version of MuvAudio, please visit our downloads section.
-The MuvEnum Development Team