This release addresses the issues listed below. If you run into any problems running this new version, please let us know.
- Added support for detecting the following programs that may interfere with the conversion process: DisplayFusion, Stardock ObjectDock, and Logitech SetPoint. If they are running before conversions start, the user will be prompted that they will automatically be closed (you can cancel this within 30 seconds) and restarted after the conversions complete. For a discussion on interfering programs, see : http://www.muvenum.com/faqs/entry/23/.
- Added an option to not save ID3v1 tags to MP3s on conversion (some devices don’t like the ID3v1 tag).
- Added “Start MuvAudio” option (checked by default) at the end of the installer.
- Added a configurable buffering option (time between starting conversions on each channel) for real-time conversions to help avoid possible missing audio from beginning of tracks on certain computers.
- Fixed a crash caused by a corrupt config.xml (Options) file. The file, usually corrupted from a crash or improper shutdown, is now replaced with a new one. The user is then notified of the issue and that they will need to verify their options/settings since they have been reset.
- Fixed long files when split showing up in both the errored and completed files section.
- Fixed possible BASS_ERROR_HANDLE error and repeatedly flashing taskbar icon on conversions using Watch Folder(s) after two successive runs of found and converted files.
- Fixed issue where conversions of certain iTunes supported files may stop.
For the latest version of MuvAudio, please visit our downloads section.
-The MuvEnum Development Team