This release addresses a few remaining reported issues regarding split track tagging at different audio playback rates and updates all the encoders and tagger to the latest version for compatibility. It also includes a few additional improvements listed below. If you run into any problems running this new version, please let us know.
- Improved tagging compatibility with certain filetypes.
- Updated deletion of directory to count the number of hidden files and only delete them if the number matches the remaining files in the directory.
- Updated to latest versions of all audio encoders.
- Updated copyright notice.
- Fixed an issue when audio file tags contained a colon (:), in some rare cases.
- Fixed dialog showing in some cases when moving files to the recycle bin.
- Fixed incorrect tagging of the file “Title” total number of split tracks (Title (03 of 24)) when the audio playback rate was enabled something other than 100%.
- Fixed case where a directory was not deleted when the choice to delete the directory was enabled due to hidden Windows Media Player files in the directory.
- Fixed case where file status couldn’t be detected in some cases causing them to not be converted.
For the latest version of MuvAudio, please visit our downloads section.
-The MuvEnum Development Team