This version improves the way albums are filtered to be displayed for finding quality artwork. This helps you improve the quality of existing artwork by searching albums, even if they have artwork, based on the size of the current artwork. You can change this setting by either showing ‘All Albums’ despite the quality of their artwork or by increasing the definition of ‘Quality Artwork’ which, by default, is 300 x 300 or greater.
If you run into any problems running this new version, please let us know.
- Added a ‘Quality artwork’ setting (default 300 x 300, configurable from 100 to 600) to make it easier to complete your ‘quality’ artwork collection. This determines how albums are filtered in the main window view options (‘Albums with/without quality covers’).
- Improved quality of artwork results.
- Removed old setting for choosing artwork size (large, medium, small, tiny). MuvUnderCover always searches for the highest quality artwork. Saved artwork can be resized smaller using the ‘Resize Artwork’ option.
- Moved ‘Enable logging for support purposes’ to a ‘Troubleshooting’ tab.
- Updated copyright notice.
As always, we welcome your comments and suggestions.
For the latest version of MuvUnder Cover: The Album Art Sleuth, please visit our downloads section.
-The MuvEnum Development Team