This release improves the conversion performance to allow faster more reliable conversions. It changes the trial version to a limit of 60 full file conversions (*files longer than 2 hours count as 20 file conversions). It also includes a few additional improvements listed below. If you run into any problems running this new version, please let us know.
- Modified trial from 60 second conversions to complete file conversions for up to 60 files (*files longer than 2 hours count as 20 file conversions).
- Improved conversion performance.
- Improved performance by decreasing the time between subsequent file conversions.
- Added official support for Windows 8.1©.
- Added notification of the automatic conversion speed supported.
- Added Remote Desktop session detection and an appropriate message when a user tries to run MuvAudio from a Remote Desktop session with the wrong audio settings.
- Updated to latest versions of all audio encoders.
- Updated copyright notice.
- Miscellaneous UI fixes/improvements.
- Fixed an issue where MuvAudio would occasionally try to convert a file using the wrong method which would then subsequently fail.
- Fixed an issue with conversions failing when converting certain filetypes to the WMA format.
- Fixed an issue with an iTunes© dialog in Vista© and newer stopping conversions from starting.
- Fixed Exception Handler not emailing error messages when the user consented, in some cases.
- Fixed playlist file extensions being loaded. They are no longer loaded (it would fail when trying to convert them: .asx, .smil, .wax, .wvx, .wmx).
- Fixed an issue where files that should not have been converted in realtime were not and would fail when changed from splitting to not splitting files after the files were loaded.
- Fixed being stuck in the options menu when MP3 was selected but no decoder was detected.
For the latest version of MuvAudio, please visit our downloads section.
-The MuvEnum Development Team