MuvEnum Forums

Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » MuvAudio [Archived] » Suggestions / Feedback [Archived]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Delete files after conversion.
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:41 pm 
Hello,

Perhaps it would be possible to delete each file after conversion, instead of when the whole job is complete. I have had 2 instances where I selected a slew of files to convert, muv freezed up at some point, then I hade to manually figure out what was converted and what wasnt.

Another minor inconvienence is when you select a bunch of files to create a playlist, then decide you want to change what you added, so if you click the create playlist button again the files you originally selected no loger exist WMP. You have to open up WMP again and rescan the directory to get everything back.

Otherwise great proggy. 4 VACs work great. will try 5 soon.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 1:12 pm 
Site Admin

We are working on adding the deletion and moving of files after each file is recorded.

We will look into possibily allowing the playlist to be kept when re-clicking the create playlist button.

Thanks,

Resources: Manuals, FAQs, Forums, Blog

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 1:31 pm 
Site Admin

The "Create Playlist" button for v1.1 now shows any songs from a current playlist already created. You can then click on "Clear Playlist" to begin a new playlist, or add to the current playlist, as requested.

Version 1.1 should go into testing soon and adds a whole bunch of fixes plus features like the above.

Thank you,

Post subject: Wow
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 4:19 pm 
Thanks Much.

everything works great, and with a bunch of minor useability tweaks that you seem to be working on daily Muv should top the list of must have software.

-me

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 10:37 pm 

Can you confirm that the move/delete file after each song will work in 1.1?

I have been getting frustrated with the Dedicated mode, in that the couple of times I have used it, I set it to dedicated in the evening and leave the computer running over night. When I get down in the morning, I manually cancel it, and of course as it *officially* has not completed it never moves the files that it does, so like the OP I have to manually work out what was done and what was not. Very time consuming.

Of course I am now the wiser so I avoid using dedicated and just create a 7 hour play list that will complete by the morning, but its a hassle. I know, I know, I'm lazy, but in my defence I have a toddler and she consumes all my time :lol:

In 1.1, with the move or delete, if a conversion fails you will not move it? Correct?

Thanks, otherwise a good product.

PS, When is 1.1 out, and will registered owners get an email letting them know?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 11:36 pm 
Site Admin

v1.1 will have this feature, though, it will move a file even if it is not properly recorded. If it is not properly recorded, it will be listed in the tasklist.txt which should make the process much easier do find out what file was not completed succesfully.

This may change in future versions depending on certain circumstances.

Thanks,

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 

Board index » MuvAudio [Archived] » Suggestions / Feedback [Archived]