MuvEnum Forums

Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » MuvAudio [Archived] » Suggestions / Feedback [Archived]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Perfect Program... I love it.
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:25 pm 
I just wanted to say that this program is great, and I am really glad that I purchased.

Back before the 1.0 days it was a little confusing and hard to use w/ virtual audio cable (i was only using the trial at the time), but I must say now that it is integrated it is PERFECT, and not only that, but you can do up to 5 recordings at the same time. Also the timing issues (7 seconds of blank in the begining of tracks) have been corrected since the last time i used the program.

I will use the "dedicated mode" soon, as I just read about it in the help files and is another great feature I would have never even dreamed of, but would be perfect for my needs.

I just wanted to say thank you for all your hard work and effort to make such a great program. I give it my personal award for program of the year :)

regards,

-- Alan Jacyszyn

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:56 pm 
Site Admin

Alan,

Thank you very much. It is good to know that people are enjoying MuvAudio and all the hard work that went into creating it (as well as the work going into v1.1). Can we ask your permission to quote you on our Customer Testimonials? If so, please specify how you would like your name shown (first, last, both, nickname, etc.).

Thanks again,

Resources: Manuals, FAQs, Forums, Blog

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 9:53 pm 
Full name is perfectly fine,

Thanks again for the great program... came home from a long day, and all the files turned out great... listening to them right now :)

-- alan jacyszyn

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 

Board index » MuvAudio [Archived] » Suggestions / Feedback [Archived]