MuvEnum Forums

Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » MuvAudio [Archived] » Suggestions / Feedback [Archived]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: A very large thank you and a suggestion.
 Post Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 2:07 pm 
First off, I'd like to thank everyone who has contributed to this software. Its abilities and support are an island in an ocean of crappy buggy coding and software. Version 1.0 is wonderful and the service I've recieved after purshasing it is at a level of superior to just about any other technical support. I have no first hand experience but from what I've seen on the forum, the author also strives very hard to continue pleasing us with new inclusions etc. This is probably one of the few things in software I've bought in the last year and had no concern over the price versus product.

I eagerly await version 1.1 and any later updates. My suggestion, (which I dont think I've seen on the forum) is better tagging of tracks. More specifically, album art since most of the downloaded wmas from subscription websites contain album art too. Thats the only thing I can think of not already mentioned.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 

Board index » MuvAudio [Archived] » Suggestions / Feedback [Archived]