MuvEnum Forums

Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » MuvAudio [Archived] » Suggestions / Feedback [Archived]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: a few questions.. Clipping sound and disable ID3 taging
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 5:04 pm 

After using MuvAudio I typically run Mp3Gain to try to level out the sound of the mp3's. Mp3Gain can be found here.

http://mp3gain.sourceforge.net/

When analyzing (no changes at this point) the tracks in Mp3Gain it recognizes almost every track as having some amount of clipping. Clipping as I understand it is when the volume of a track is to loud and some distortion can happen.

Is it possible that MuvAudio / VAC has the input volume to loud and is causing some clipping to occur? Is it possible to turn the input down a bit?

My second question has to do with the ID3 tagging and more specifically the image downloading. Can I disable it? I want to update the converted songs myself.

Thanks.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:03 pm 
Site Admin

We apologize for the lateness. If you could actually use MP3Gain to look at the original files, they would show the same clipping as do the converted files. MuvAudio converts them exactly as the original is.

We will be adding a feature in the future version to disable the ID3 tagging and image tagging.

Thank you,

Resources: Manuals, FAQs, Forums, Blog

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 

Board index » MuvAudio [Archived] » Suggestions / Feedback [Archived]