MuvEnum Forums

Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » MuvUnder Cover: The Album Art Sleuth » Support

Post subject: Cover Art for Albums with various artists
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:16 am 

When I try to find covers for albums with various artists and the single tags for the tracks contain the name of the artist MuvUnderCover always thinks this is a CD of this artist and lists each artist on the CD with the CD title as a different CD (Example: The Greatest Blues Recordings Ever Made). Consequently the CD Cover ist not found and I manually have to paste the cover after searching other resources. The files are stored on my PC in different directories und Artist/Album.

Anything I can do to change this behaviour or any advice?

http://www.d80fotos.de/fotos/search_result.jpg

This is the display after searching

Thanks
Volker

Post subject: Re: Cover Art for Albums with various artists
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:06 pm 
Site Admin

Can you send a sample of two songs from that album to support@muvenum.com so that I can look at the tag information and determine the best way to combine albums with various artists (the detection is the hard part) or to provide an option to combine based on same album name (though issues would arise from same album names from different artists...)?

So in this case, these files are stored under the artist folder of the artist that is displayed in MuvUnder Cover?

In the meantime, you could click on the first displayed album of a various artist album (better if they are sorted by album title -> set in options), change the album name to "Various Artists" and then after it has found the artwork, click on that album, right-click -> copy, then select each of the other albums and paste the album artwork to each one of the other displayed artists for that album. If that didn't make sense and you need more clarification, let me know.

Thanks,

Resources: Manuals, FAQs, Forums, Blog

Post Posted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:35 am 

A few days ago I did email two files to test.

Volker

Post Posted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:35 am 

I also am having the same kind of problem. Compilation albums don't seem to be recognised on first pass. MuvEnum has considerably more success when looking for covers via Google. As it is, I will ikely have to manually add these covers as I have a folder on my local disk which is full of them. On the whole, great application....thanks!

Post Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:57 am 
Site Admin

Modifications to address this are still planned for a future version.

Thanks for the input.

Resources: Manuals, FAQs, Forums, Blog

Post Posted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:06 am 

I additionally am having the same sort of issue. Gathering collections don't appear to be perceived on first pass. Muvenum has impressively more achievement when searching for spreads by means of Google. As it may be, I will ikely need to physically include these spreads as I have an envelope on my neighborhood circle which is loaded with them. In general, extraordinary application....thanks!

Our Actual Exams and 300-209 brain dumps gre exam provide you 100% pass guarantee. You can get access to testking.me - VCAD510 brain dumps and Principia College exams. Our Pittsburg State University is also very useful tool.

Board index » MuvUnder Cover: The Album Art Sleuth » Support