MuvEnum Forums

Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » MuvEnum Address Bar » Suggestions / Feedback

Post subject: Feature Req
 Post Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:25 am 

First off, LOVE this application. After moving forward with SP3, this is one piece of software that I will always have now. Cheers!! ^^ Ok, now having said that I just recently updated the software to v3.5...

Still works great, does everything that I ask of it, however (isn't there ALWAYS a but??) There is one option that I would really like to see.

Statically assigned 'hot phrases'. Not sure if that is what it would be called or not, but... For example. I configure in the options window: "FF = C:\Programs and Files\Mozilla\Firefox\firefox.exe /s /home" (Granted thats prolly not the correct path, and I'm 99% sure those aren't valid switches, but I wanted an example put in there with everything that I would like to see.) You can do anything, messengers, browsers, shortcuts, applications. And have it all statically assigned within the MuvEnum Options pane.

Now... If there IS something like this, and its a MAJOR oversight on my part, I appologize in advance. =] If not, that would be a great addition to an already great program! Or, if there is something that someone else uses.... ?? Eitherway, thanks in advance!

Shaun

Post subject: Re: Feature Req
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:22 am 
Site Admin

We'll definitely look into this. Technically it would be possible by having shorcuts on your desktop or favorites that pointed to the commands specificed with the name specified, but a more accessible way of doing this would be a plus.

Thanks,

Resources: Manuals, FAQs, Forums, Blog

Post subject: Re: Feature Req
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:52 am 
Site Admin

This has been added as "Keywords" to the Pro version of the MuvEnum Address Bar v5.

Resources: Manuals, FAQs, Forums, Blog

Board index » MuvEnum Address Bar » Suggestions / Feedback