MuvAudio Version: 1.0
Maximum Recording Speed: 3
Windows Version: Windows 2000, Service Pack 4
.NET Framework Installed?: Yes.
Windows Media Player Version: 9.00.00.3250
Type of User: Registered User
Description of the problem (if possible, step-by-step instructions to help reproduce the error; were you using other programs at the same time; processor speed, and anything else you think will be helpful in resolving the issue.):
Great program, especially in V1.0: great work. I have noticed an odd behavior. I typically store songs to be converted in one subdirectory, and for a while, did not ask Muvaudio to move them after converting them (in my case from WMA to MP3). But when later I wanted to convert some new songs that I had placed in that same subdirectory, Muvaudio would re-convert other songs in that subdirectory, doubling up earlier conversions.
Here's the sequence of events.
1) Record songs in a specific directory with Muvaudio, leaving them in place after recording.
2) Add new songs to that same directory.
3) Open Muvaudio, and create a new playlist with only the new songs, ignoring the old songs.
4) Start automatic convert with the names of the new songs indicated in the right hand panel.
5) Muvaudio all of sudden begins to convert the older songs, and doesn't convert the newer songs.
If I move songs (or have Muvaudio move the songs) after recording, and then place new songs in an empty subdirectory, and then create a playlist of every song in that subdirectory, everything works fine.
I'm perfectly happy to work with the workaround; but I thought I should report what seemed like a small, discrete problem.
Thanks again for the great program,