MuvEnum Forums

Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » MuvAudio [Archived] » Support [Archived]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ] 
 Post subject: MuvAudio no sound when finishing recording to mp3
 Post Posted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 10:42 pm 

Ive been havin trouble with MuvAudio i have installed and reinstaled... ive tride lots of things almost everthing to get it to finish with a recorded sound when the VAC's are recording it says finished at end of song recording but produced a mp3 with no audio just a mp3 file with no sound.... why wont it work tried everything but nothing would work to get me songs with sound at end of recording :? I am using MuvAudio v1.0...windows media player 10 installed

Last edited by SatanLucifer on Sat Jul 30, 2005 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 10:52 pm 
Site Admin

Try the following:

"Open up the sound and audio device properties.  Change your sound playback default device to something beside your soundcard.  Click Apply and then OK.  Then reopen the sound and audio devices properties and change it back to your soundcard.  Then try opening MuvAudio.

If MuvAudio ever asks you to use the find soundcard feature, follow the same instructions as above as that is basically what it is doing to make sure that the correct registry key is created and set."

If MuvAudio doesn't start off using your default soundcard, the files will contain only silence.

Please let us know if this helps you.

Resources: Manuals, FAQs, Forums, Blog

Post subject: tride it
 Post Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 12:37 am 

now i get a file that ends up being 5 k at the end of the prosess i just dont understand with no sound of course but it wuz working right for me a while back now im having problems that i didnt have before

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 3:22 am 
Site Admin

Check your tasklist.txt file in your log directory to see if there were any messages. This would be your best bet to check as the files are probably not being played correctly. V1.1 should be released shortly that will help with a few issues. Stay tuned.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 8:29 am 
I've got the same problem: I can actually hear the song being played when MuvAudio is supposed to be recording however in the MuvAudio Console the recording indicator stays at 0%. When the song is finished playing MuvAudio registers the song has been completed but when I play the song back there is no sound. I followed your instructions but with no joy. Furthermore the file tasklist.txt doesn't contain any more information on the subject. Is there somthing i'm doing wrong?

Info:
Windows Media Player 10
Registered user for MuvAudio

Thanks

p.s. When does MuvAudio 1.1 come out?

Post subject: When is the new release goin to be available
 Post Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 8:47 am 

Ive tride everything you said.....like i said it worked for me at first but now it does not i would like to know when the new realease is coming out because i have lots of music i would like to convert as i did pay for the full version i wanna be able to use what i payed for......Thank you :(

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 1:14 pm 
Site Admin

It is set tentatively for August 8th. We recommend uninstalling both MuvAudio and VAC in the meantime so that you get a clean install of v1.1 when it is released to help us determine what is causing the problem.

Did you have a chance to check your tasklist.txt file? Giving us this information would be very helpful in resolving the issue.

Thank you,

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 1:19 pm 
Site Admin

Guest, you may want to try uninstalling VAC using the instructions at www.muvaudio.com/vacuninstall.php.

This should help the problem. You are not supposed to be able to hear the audio while recording without using audio repeater. If so, then your soundcard is probably set to the VAC channel as your default, which it should not be.

Let us know if this helps.

Thanks,

Post subject: No sound except "trial" after recording
 Post Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:41 am 
Hello,

I am having problems recording music. I am unable to set the soundcard control panel to my true position of "Realtech HD Audio REAR output. Everyti,e I set it it goes back to "Realtech HD Audio FRONT input". I can hear the song playing while its recording, however the pyayback player will not mute or the volume slide control either. Any help would be appreciated because I'd like to have this.

Thank You
:)

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 6:12 pm 
Site Admin

Open up the sound and audio device properties from your control panel.  Change your sound playback to the device that you want. Click Apply and then OK.  Then reopen the sound and audio devices properties and change it back to your soundcard.  Then try opening MuvAudio and see if it works.

If MuvAudio ever asks you to use the find soundcard feature, follow the same instructions as above as that is basically what it is doing to make sure that the correct registry key is created and set.

Please let us know if this helps you.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 1:58 am 
Thanks,

It works so far, :mrgreen: but every time I open it I have to repeat the steps above. All in all works pretty well, I purchased it and look forward to using it. :D

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 3:26 am 

I've still triedd everything it said above but still it wont work for me.....even though I chose the right sound card it still comes out with a black sound at the end of the recording when i play it i hear the music playing when its being recorded but when i hear the finished file it has no sound hopefully 1.1 wil fix this problems jus cant figure out wut going wrong it wuz working before then it just stop working for me :(

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ] 

Board index » MuvAudio [Archived] » Support [Archived]