MuvEnum Forums

Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » MuvAudio [Archived] » Support [Archived]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Windows Vista compatibility?
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 12:38 am 

I am testing the Windows Vista beta 2 and have discovered my MuvAudio will not function properly.

It seems the program executes normally; I do not receive any error messages. However, there is absolutely no sign of the application on my desktop or taskbar. MUVAUDIO.EXE does load into RAM.

I have tried various compatibility settings within Windows, but no luck yet. I was wondering if anybody (including the author) has had experience with Vista? I fear that there will be even more problems with the Virtual Audio Cable program, but I have yet to reach that point :)

Any suggestions?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:03 am 
Site Admin

As stated under the "Minimum Requirements" section on the main page:

Windows© 98 SE/ME/2000/XP/2003 are currently the supported operating systems for v1.x.

Due to the rewrite of the audio engine in Windows Vista, we are having to research the issues we have experienced through the testing we have done so far.

We plan to make MuvAudio Vista compatible, but we don't have a specific timeframe on when this will happen. When RC1 hits, the new audio engine should be feature complete (we hope) so at that point, the real testing and rewriting will begin.

We are also working with the developer of Virtual Audio Cable to get it working under Vista as well.

Any news regarding this should be posted on the blog.

Thank you,

Resources: Manuals, FAQs, Forums, Blog

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:35 pm 

hi, i've got RC1 and was wondering if testing of muvaudio has been done. If you need any beta builds testing on vista RC1, PM me and i can test for you.

Thanks,

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:16 pm 
Site Admin

We are currently still looking into getting it to work at higher than 1x. We'll announce on the board when/if beta testers for Vista are needed. Keep an eye out for that post.

Thanks,

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:26 pm 
Site Admin

v2.5.0.0 now supports Windows Vista. You can download it from www.muvaudio.com/download.php.

Thanks,

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 

Board index » MuvAudio [Archived] » Support [Archived]