We've released a test version 22.214.171.124 beta 1 which includes the additional logging mentioned in the previous post.http://www.muvenum.com/downloads/muvaud ... 3121b1.exe
Please install this version and then do the following:
1. Start the software.
2. Click on "Options".
3. Click on the "Troubleshooting" tab.
4. Check the "Enable logging for support purposes" checkbox.
5. Click "Save", then exit and restart the software.
6. Try to convert the file(s) that are causing the error.
7. Go back to the "Troubleshooting" tab.
8. Click the folder icon near the bottom left.
9. Then zip (select all folders, right-click, click "Send To", then click "Compressed (zipped) folder") and attach the logs in an email to support at muvenum dot com so we can take a look at the information provided.
This version does not fix the issue. It only provides additional information. Please also be aware that the additional logging may interfere with the recording process and may actually remove additional seconds from the beginnings of the converted files so please output them to a temporary directory and discard them (unless of course they aren't missing any audio).
We look forward to seeing your logs and hopefully providing a resolution to this issue.