MuvEnum Forums

Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » MuvAudio [Archived] » Support [Archived]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Registration number has changed
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 9:04 pm 

I started to use muvaudio tonight and when doing so the trial status screen came up for the product. I have purchased this product and have just upgraded to your verison 1.2 of the product. The trial status screen that comes up is for version 1.1. I have uninstalled the product and reinstalled version 1.2. At this point I cannot use it due to needing a new unlock code. I do not understand why I would need a new code when I have not changed anything. The only change I have made was to upgrade my zone alarm software. Also why does the version 1.1 trial status display come up. I am quite happy with your product but would like to get this resolved. I have submitted a request for a new unlock code.

Thanks

John

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 10:00 pm 
Site Admin

There is the rare occurrence of registration numbers changing on an uninstall of the software. It is recommended and stated on the download page to run the install without uninstalling, to avoid this issue. It can also occur from a computer name change or hard drive change. Your request for a new unlock code has been answered.

The License is listed for 1.1 because it was coded in the license file and we missed it in the changes for v1.2. This should not affect the license for the software and is only a "typo", if you will. We apologize for any inconvenience these two issues may have caused.

Thank you,

Resources: Manuals, FAQs, Forums, Blog

Post subject: I did change my computer name
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 10:14 pm 

That was it, I had to change my computer name due to a duplicate name on my home network. I would like to say that you do have a great product and support system. I am an IT Manager of a large site, and i wish we had as good of support as you provide. Again great product and support. Thanks for you efforts in developing this product.

John

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 11:01 pm 
Site Admin

Thanks for the kind comments. We realize that support is equally as important as the product (especially if the product isn't working for the user) itself. We've just made a large list of changes for the next version of MuvAudio and hope that with each new version, we provide users with a better and more stable experience.

Thanks,

John (Renzska)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 

Board index » MuvAudio [Archived] » Support [Archived]