MuvEnum Forums

Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » MuvAudio [Archived] » Suggestions / Feedback [Archived]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: I hear noise at the end of the song.
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:31 pm 
I hear noise at the end of the song after the song has already finished. It's just right before the .mp3 song is done but it's after the song is finished. It's just a short milisecond of noise and it sounds like the sound of another song possibly, What's the problem and how do I fix it? I had this same problem with the previous version of Muvaudio and switched back to the competito and the problem was fixed. This is the only thing keeping me from purchasing Muvaudio. The other thing that is keeping me from purchasing muvaudio is is that I was using Muvaudio and I was running the number of VAC that was recommended and I didn't increase it at all (it was only 2 VAC's) and I still had skipping in the song. Is it because I was using the computer at the time? If so, I thought we were allowed to.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:32 pm 
Site Admin

You can use the computer but it may increase the chance of skips, so it is recommended to determine the usage based on whether skips occur. In your case, it is best to not use the computer at the same time. As far as the noise at the end of the song; you will hear this while the recording is taking place, but you shouldn't hear it in the recorded file. WMP starts a split second of the next song when the current song finishes which it should not do. To overcome this situation MuvAudio stops the recording (though you will still hear the sound) right before the split second of noise begins. Try listening to the recorded files after MuvAudio completes and you should not hear that noise.

If you do experience them in the recorded file, please let us know. You can always send a sample of the recorded file to support@muvaudio.com so that we can determine a plausible fix to make this detection even better.

Thank you,

Resources: Manuals, FAQs, Forums, Blog

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:47 pm 
renzska, what recording speed does your computer have you using by default?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 11:30 pm 
Site Admin

5, it is an Athlon 64 3000+ with 1GB of RAM. On another machine; an Athlon XP 2200+ w/ 256MB of RAM, we are able to run 4 copies as well.

We recommend about 600-800MHz per recording speed increase.

Thanks,

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:47 pm 
renzska wrote:
an Athlon XP 2200+ w/ 256MB of RAM, we are able to run 4 copies as well.

I have about the same thing as what I quoted and I'm only able to use 2 VACs. I was told that my processor may not be running correctly... any idea as to what the problem is? I really want to buy this program.

Oh, one more thing. Why doesn't the site where you purchase Muvaudio accept a discover card? Now I have to do money order and I'll have to wait until it gets mailed in and my wait will now be even longer since there is no mail on the 4th of July weekend.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:20 pm 
Eh, what I'm asking in the second paragraph of the post above is if there is another method of payment for me to buy Muvaudio during the 4th of July weekend because the only credit card I have is a Discover card and I cannot use that with the site I have to go to to buy the program. Is it possible that I could send you personally the money via paypal and you could get me the code or something? If not I completely understand. I'm just really amped and ready to use this program without the "trial" being spread across all my music.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:37 pm 
Site Admin

Please email us directly via support@muvaudio.com, regarding your request. We apologize for the inconvenience with the Discover Card.

Thanks,

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:19 am 

Toasters - you should definitely get a Visa or Mastercard. Discover is still not accepted at a lot of stores, online or otherwise. It's gotten better than American Express, but Discover will never be as common as Visa and MC. There may also be some changes coming as the entire Discover Card operation is likely on the sales block in this summer frenzy of credit card mergers, so we can anticipate some changes in the Discover Card program after it's sold off.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:47 am 
Site Admin

We now support paying through PayPal for those of you who are unable to pay through shareit.com.

Thank you,

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 

Board index » MuvAudio [Archived] » Suggestions / Feedback [Archived]