MuvEnum Forums

Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » MuvAudio [Archived] » Support [Archived]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: SB Audigy 2 problem
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:58 pm 
I recently upgraded to the SB Audigy 2 card. I had previously been using my onboard AC97 sound with no problems. Now I can't seem to record anything. When I try to Autodetect Recording Volume, I get the message "Autodetection of recording volume failed, please increase your wave volume (by right-clicking on the speaker icon in your sys tray). I tried setting it at max, but still get same message. The recording level graph bars do seem to be working as they do light up and bounce around with the sound levels. I have also tried changing the mixer to all the available choices. The device is reading as SB Audigy 2 Audio [B800]. Output is set to MP3. Any advive would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

ejm

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 5:30 pm 
Site Admin

You are using an older beta version of MuvAudio that has incompatibilities with SB Audigy cards. Pre 1.0 versions are no longer supported. We apologize for this inconvenience. You can download a trial of v1.0 at www.muvaudio.com/download.php and test out the new version for yourself.

Thank you,

Resources: Manuals, FAQs, Forums, Blog

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 7:44 pm 
Thank You, I will give that a try.

ejm

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 9:42 am 
Renzska,

I downloaded the trial version and have already upgraded to the full version. Thanks for a great program and for keeping it affordable! Also, your tech support is second to none.

ejm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 

Board index » MuvAudio [Archived] » Support [Archived]